Join the team at Cascade Tropicals
Greenhouse Operations Manager
Come work in a tropical greenhouse every day, with beautiful houseplants and our passionate team - apply today!
Key Responsibilities of the Greenhouse Operations Manager:
- Direct all greenhouse activities and manage/coach a team of 10+ people to ensure maximum productivity.
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize greenhouse procedures, with a focus on becoming a “Lean Management” company.
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory.
- Process, package and load outgoing orders accurately.
- Organize and maintain inventory.
- Keep greenhouse clean and organized daily (5S).
- Ensure a safe work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
What the Successful Greenhouse Operations Manager will bring to the company:
- Ability to communicate in both Spanish & English.
- Hands-on Manager, teamwork and ability to find solutions
- 3+ years of strong leadership or supervisory experience
- Ability to do hard physical labor, including lifting or moving heavy products.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus program based on efficiency measurements
- Health, dental and vision
- Paid Time off and holidays
- Excellent work environment
We would like someone who wants to stick around and grow with our fast-growing company. If you are as excited and passionate about tropical plants as we are, Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact or find us using any of the methods below.
Phone Number: 206-623-9549
8711 160th St SE,